Simply Brilliant

  • $23.00
    Unit price per 

You'll have to explain this one to 97% of the people who bother to read it. Trust us, we've done the research. But that remaining 3% is gonna be amused and ripe for the picking! Happy hunting, Elmer.

This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-s

Size guide

  S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Length (inches) 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Width (inches) 18 20 22 24 26 28 30
Life is too short to live without the Simply Brilliant. Be happy. Be Content. Be Satisfied.

Inventory Last Updated: Nov 26, 2020